Extend Ableton Live with video capabilities
Unlock Ableton Live’s video potential for unparalleled musical control over your video content.
High performance video in Ableton Live
Use Ableton Live's powerful session view to perform with video, with professional-grade performance.
Musical control over video
Use MIDI notes to trigger video, automate effects on the musical timeline.
Videosync has been used for big stages and large crowds for years, now it's your turn.
Plugin packs to expand functionality
Videosync can be expanded with visual plugin packs for specialistic tools and characteristic effects.
- Play video from the Ableton Live Session View
- Seamless integration with the Ableton Live UI
- High performance, macOS native application
- 10 high-quality video effects
- Video sampler
- Syphon input
- Up to 1080p
- Master Syphon Out
- Modular Syphon output
- Unrestricted resolution
- Networked rendering
- Launch Videosync and Ableton Live
- Install the control surface
- Restart Ableton Live
- Activate the Videosync control surface
- What hardware should I use?
- Which video codec performs best?
- How to prepare my OS?
- How do I measure performance?