Extend Ableton Live with video capabilities
Unlock unparalleled musical control over your video content, directly in Live.
Working with video becomes musical
Work on the musical grid. Warp your video files so they follow your tempo changes. Trigger video samples with MIDI notes, automate and map video effects.
High-performance video without leaving Ableton Live
Tight integration with Ableton Live means you're not leaving the musical environment. Built on native macOS frameworks so you can play multiple HD videos with ease.
Videosync is the result of years of custom work for artists and events like Feed Me, Kölsch, Dekmantel and Asko/Schönberg ensemble. Now it's your turn.
- Play video from the Ableton Live Session View
- High-performance, macOS native application
- Tight integration with Ableton Live
- Supports Racks, Groups, Return Tracks and more
- 10+ high-quality video effects + Video sampler
- QuickTime Movies (including Hap encoded files)
- and more...
- Up to 4K resolution
- Master Syphon Out
- Modular Syphon output
- Unrestricted resolution
- Networked rendering
- Launch Videosync and Ableton Live
- Install the control surface
- Restart Ableton Live
- Activate the Videosync control surface
- What hardware should I use?
- Which video codec performs best?
- How to prepare my OS?
- How do I measure performance?