Videosync includes a number of effects and instruments for real-time video processing and generation. These devices will automatically be installed to your User Library.
- BloomBlur: a blur effect with bloom capabilities.
- Brightness & Contrast: a simple plug-in for changing brightness and contrast.
- ColorControl: advanced color operations.
- Crop: a device not only used to crop video but also to stretch a texture for basic mapping.
- Displacement: a displacement effect with displacement map input.
- Feedback: used to create trails.
- Hue & Saturation: a simple plug-in for changing hue and saturation.
- Keyer: a very versatile device with a luminance and chroma key.
- Mirror: a basic plug-in for a mirror effect and for flipping video.
- Pixelate: used to downsample the video resolution.
- Transform: utility plug-in for positioning, scaling and rotating video.
- Simpler: a video sampler based on the Simpler device found in Ableton Live.
- Squares: draws squares when triggered by notes.
- Syphon In: receives video via Syphon from other applications.
- Extender: optional plug-in that contains track/chain settings not available in Live’s UI. Only one per track/chain can exist.
- Monitor: optional plug-in that displays the connection state, frames per second and maximum frame time inside your Live set.