To the big screen
Presenting your video output on a projector or an LED screen is a matter of positioning the Videosync window on a second screen and setting it to fullscreen.
- Find the input cable of the projector, LED screen or video mixer you want to present on and connect it to your computer just like you would an external monitor.
- Go to Displays in System Preferences and check if the second screen is found.
- Make sure Mirror Displays is off so that your desktop expands over both screens.
- Start Videosync and drag its window to the second screen or set its position using the Window controls in the Output Settings window.
- Either double-click the window or use the Command-F shortcut to fill the second screen.
For more details on how to make the output screen behave well, have a look at System Settings in Performance Tips.